facebook twitter Reddit Putin Butt Plug Silicone Butt Plug BridgeGate Chris Christie Money Bags Sandy Relief Christie Rob Ford Crack Head mayor of Toronto Ted Cruz Manchurian Candidate Phil Robertson Butt Plug Phil Robertson Butt Plug Mitch McConnell Fuck The NSA lens Cover Blue Meth Ice Phone Case Iphone Tank Case with money clip Iphone Minimalistic Case iphone case with kickstand Android Amznfx case Lifeproof Wallet Attachment The Cook BlowFish Figure Bad Wally Captain Cook Saul the Crimal Lawyer Blue Meth Cptain Cook Blue Meth Cook Blue Meth Throne Blue Meth Ice Case Throne Dock Grafitti Figurine Blue Meth Wally Blue Meth Blowfish testicycles

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Trump Punching Bag at Clermont Lake Minneola Half Marathon and Destruction of private property

So i was doing what i always do when my wife runs her Half and full marathons... I was cheering for her and other passing runners.

Recently i have stepped up my cheering by bringing my Donald Trump Punching Bag along and having Runner take a power punch.



http://politicalsculptor.com/trumppunchingbag.html

So far i have brought this Punching bag to the New york Marathon where Alicia keys mentioned it in an interview. The Miami Full marathon, the Ormond Beach full marathon and the Clermont Half Marathon.

New York, Miami went great.. thousands of people punched the Trump punching bag.. In Miami three adults punched it so hard and all at the same time that they puncture it!..

Anyways at Lake Minneola is where things got interesting. I decided against carrying the bag around and instead decided to fill it up the weight section and let the self standing mechanism do it's work. This way i would be able to record people punching it so i can use the video for promotional purposes. Since i'm in florida and surrounded by trailer trash and people stupid enough to vote for Rick Scott i keep my $59.99 Trump punching bag close.

At my 3rd stop i was located by mile 7 and 11 (it was a loop race).. After giving my wife a kiss someone asked me to take a picture of her at mile 7 marker and one with my punching bag. While I was distracted taking a picture of a happy runner i saw someone in an orange shirt and a 411 bib number approach my punching bag. This Trump Supporter grabbed my punching bag and launched into this area full of bushes, laughed and keep on running.

At this point i grabbed my camera to follow him to record his bib number, face and other identifying features since he just damaged my personal Property. Not sure why he believed it was ok to grab my property without permission and damage it because he didn't like my point of view and didn't appreciate my freedom of speech.

Here is the video of the race and screenshots of the guy.

















you can see videos of me at the New York City Marathon





5 comments:

  1. I dislike Trump and my husband Adam..Apparently some people think his frat boy swagger is exactly what America needs in a leader, causing him to think running for president is a good idea. Although not surprisingly, he rubs some people the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition, Islamabad is an ideal place for a trek in somewhere else. Car rent Islamabad With incredible people, awesome sustenance, and inestimable things to endeavor, it's a surprising you haven't booked that Islamabad rental auto starting at now. Turn out to be more familiar with what this spot is about when you book the ideal auto for your escape needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Saver Mama is devoted to furnishing you with the most sparing commendable arrangements, best online product deals, so you can spend less and appreciate more. Super Saver Mama is here to favor you with limits and investment funds you merit.
    best online product deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone, my name is Safa El Sadat, I’m married for 20 years with my husband and we have two son, Elder one 16 and younger is 11 years. My husband loved me a lot but it get to a point when he involved in affair with a woman which is her Coworker. I never imagined it but somehow his attitude towards me and children changed, his late coming from work made me think over the matter, Even on my 20th Wedding anniversary on march, I keep myself away from sex as we promise to do it on the Wedding anniversary day, 15 days before the Wedding Anniversary he confessed that yes he had sex with his Coworker. He brought her in my bed when I was out for work, it means my feelings was totally valueless to him, My mental condition is full of agony, I think I can’t forget and recover the pain, this woman was in full control of her and i never wanted to do it with Violence, she want to win over me as she is divorced, she said she was jealous about our relationship and she will ruin me by taking my husband. I had to discuss it with a friend that asked me to find a good spell caster, first of all i never believed in this Cast spelling but i have to give it a try until when i came across PROPHET NOSA UGO email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship and some other stories concerning Spiritual illness and more, I explained my situation to him and he helped me carry out some prayers, some Herbs and roots and a little sacrifice which i did, and within 7 days he came back to apologize and it was just a like a miracle for me, Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my husband is now with me again and he is now in love with me like never before.
    Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness, HIV, STDs, Asthma, Arthritis, Fybroid, Stroke or any kind of sickness, Spiritual problem, Job Promotion, Viewers reading my post that needs any help regarding any life challenges should contact PROPHET NOSA UGO and you will be glad you did.

    Email: nosaugotemple@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +34631686040 or +17207992813

    ReplyDelete